Sunday, October 5, 2008
Blog 3
I see PowerPoint in every class except my math class. So i see it being used on a daily basis. My experience with PowerPoint is ok. I used it in high school and a couple of times in college. I find it to be easy to use but get bored with it easy. In my opinion a good PowerPoint is one that is forward, direct, and goes along with what the speaker is talking about.Some things i think all creators should stay away from when using PowerPoint to not make take away attention from the speaker and to not fill each slide with so much information.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I agree with you about not having to much information on slides, it is harder to understand what the presenter is trying to explain because people are trying to read everything on the slides.
I definitely agree. I feel like the presentor should be the focus of the presentation, not their spiffy powerpoint.
as a side note, my math prof actually uses Word documents that she shows over the projector, instead of writing everything out.. so that's kind of like using powerpoint.
I also agree with you about not putting to much information on a slide. I have a teacher that puts paragraphs on his slides and i just stop paying attention after the like first one haha.
Post a Comment