A concept that interested me in chapter 4 was the figure ground relationship. This is an image i found that is figure ground relationship. the figure is what you notice first and background is everything els.
I think figure-ground relationship interesting as well, it's just like life, we are always obsessed with the plausible part of it but ignore the other side of it. It is based on our perception, we communicate through it
I love this picture...good find!! After learning what we have learned about figure ground relationship i can't help but to look and look and look to see any and everything in the picture.
I also agree that the figure-ground relationship is very interesting. I enjoy the brain teaser and looking at a picture to try to understand its dual meaning. Good example picture.
4 comments:
I think figure-ground relationship interesting as well, it's just like life, we are always obsessed with the plausible part of it but ignore the other side of it. It is based on our perception, we communicate through it
I love this picture...good find!! After learning what we have learned about figure ground relationship i can't help but to look and look and look to see any and everything in the picture.
So what was it that you first noticed?
I also agree that the figure-ground relationship is very interesting. I enjoy the brain teaser and looking at a picture to try to understand its dual meaning. Good example picture.
Post a Comment